Build your own working vintage film projector and experience hours of fun and creativity with VitaWood™ - The puzzle that will play you a movie!
- Do you know what is the physics behind a movie projector?
- Did you know in 1896 Thomas Edison introduced Vitascope, the first motion picture projector?
- Are you ready to take a trip down memory lane and create your own Vitascope?
Introducing VitaWood™, the first battery-free 3D wooden assembled retro projector. Piece by piece, frame by frame, build your very own vintage movie projector that reproduces the classic scenes in modern times. One done, just crank it and watch a film magically come to life right in front of your eyes. That's right, you don't need to plug it in or install a battery to cast your very first short film! Rotating the crank will provide the projector with enough power to play the included short film of a Chaplin's classic "Modern Times".
A memorable gift, a fun and challenging puzzle and everything in between! VitaWood™ is an amazing gift for anyone who loves classic cinema or puzzles. Just give it to your loved ones and watch their eyes glow with excitement and happiness. Or, build it yourself as a fun puzzle project for your next night in. It's such an awesome addition to any collection or as a timeless mantle piece. Also, it's an amazing conversation starter. Be ready to get a lot of compliments and answer your friends' questions because your guests will ask you about it will want to see it in action
Anyone can put it together - just follow the included instructions and build your own masterpiece - worried that you might not be able to assemble it perfectly? Don't worry, VitaWood™ comes with easy-to-follow instructions that provide you with just enough challenge. This makes its assembly pleasurably challenging and brain stimulating. It's made from 100% basswood and cut with German laser technology. This high precision cutting is accurate to within 5 microns, ensuring there are absolutely no burrs on the edge of the board.
Why You'll Love It?
- Challenging and rewarding 3D puzzle - It would take 4-6 hours of continuous work to put all 183 pieces laser-cut wood parts together. This means hours of fun and creativity for you and your family.
- Think like Thomas Edison and learn the mechanics of the early film projectors - Now you can build an early film projector that is designed in the 1890s. This model is a very close version of the Vitascope that was introduced by Thomas Edison in 1896!P
- Perfect group activity - This is a perfect opportunity to interact with your family, friends, and your partner. You will have a strong sense of accomplishment after you finish your work.
- Get hands-on with the physics of light projection - Experiment with adjusting the focal length, and how the clarity of an image gets adjusted. Understand first hand how a system with a shorter focal length has greater optical power than one with a long focal length. You'll get fascinated by what you learn.
- Come with a cinematic short film of Chaplin's classic "Modern Time" - Once your Vitascope projector is assembled, simply load up the film, start projecting and enjoy!
- No batteries or electrical source is required for image projection - Simply rotate the hand crank mechanism to magically power up the cinematic bulb of your VitaWood™, and watch your motion picture come alive.
- Everything you need is included, no additional tools or glue needed - The pieces are precisely cut by the latest laser cutting technology such that they fit perfectly together. You don't need any tool to put it together or to remove the burr on the edges.
- Unique gift - This kit is a timeless favorite for both adults and teenagers. It brings hours of fun and challenging creativity for your loved ones and will make them appreciate your taste every time they look at it.
- Made eco-friendly and healthy material - It's made of 100% basswood which makes it 100% environmentally-friendly, healthy and recyclable.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - When you order today, you're protected by our risk-free 60 days, no-questions-asked, 100% money back guarantee and world class customer service
- 183 x Precision Cut Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Assembly Guide
- 1 x Chaplin's classic "Modern Times" film roll
How To Assemble?
- Follow the assembly guide - takes 4 - 6 hours
- Material: 100% bass wood
- Please note: due to small parts, it's not safe for children 3 and under
- Puzzle pieces: 183 laser-cut pieces
- Estimated assembly time: 4 to 6 hours
Why You Should Order?
VitaWood™ will take you back in time and let you see for yourself how an early Vitascope film projector works. What makes our Vitascope Wooden Puzzle Kit unique is the quality of its material, the attention to the details and the clarity of its assembly instruction. Turn the lights off and let this smart and creative projector get you back to the old days when every scene was in black and white!
Get your VitaWood™ Puzzle Kit today and experience hours of fun and happiness, build your own vitascope and cast your first short film!
Still not sure? We made it easy! when you order today, not only you'll get free shipping, you're also protected by our risk-free 60 days, no-questions-asked, 100% money back guarantee and world class customer service. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Just contact our 24/7 happy and helpful customer support at email@example.com and we guarantee that we will do our best to resolve your issue as soon and thoroughly as we can. We want you as our lifelong customer and happy fan.